ABOUT BOOK WORK PRO
Book Work Pro has evolved to support small to medium businesses in need of professional and reliable bookkeeping support. The practice is led by Clare Lehane, a CPA qualified accountant, registered BAS agent and a professional certified bookkeeper. Clare has worked in the profit and not for profit business sectors as a financial accountant for about 20 years and her industry experience includes advertising, local government, electricity retailers, salary packaging providers, private hospitals, aged care, and sport and recreation.
The journey to set up Book Work Pro to provide bookkeeping support services began in 2014 just as online accounting and bookkeeping software was being promoted via the internet and web browsers – “in the cloud” so to speak. The vision to support clients using this platform has enabled Book Work Pro to develop and broaden their services to provide support primarily to clients located on the Mornington Peninsula and surrounding regions.
Book Work Pro welcomes the opportunity to support and understand small to medium businesses in any industry sector. Our services include keeping your accounts up to date, ensuring you meet payment timeframes with the Australian Taxation Office, as well as providing real time data and accurate financial reports to business owners and their accountants. This approach results in cost savings to the client plus the added benefit of making informed business decisions based on up to date financial information.
Innovative technology solutions and cloud based accounting and bookkeeping software, including Xero, MYOB and Hubdoc, represent the platform used by Book Work Pro. This platform enables engagement with clients in a convenient, timely, and cost effective manner. Customer service and satisfaction are the main goals for Book Work Pro, ensuring clients are happy and value our work and support.
Book Work Pro welcomes your enquiry to see how we can help you and your business with our accounting and bookkeeping support services.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours of your enquiry.
HOW IT WORKS
- Initial Consultation: Free up to 2 hours
- Onsite & Offsite Remote Support
- Xero & MYOB Software experience
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) Membership
- Institute Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) Member in Practice
- Professional certified bookkeepers
- Registered BAS Agent
ACCOUNTS & REPORTING
Financial Reports including:
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- GST Compliance
- BAS & IAS preparation/review/lodgement
- Debtors/Sales & Creditors/Purchases
- Payroll Services including:
- Set up new staff
- Process pays
- Manage leave entitlements
- Year End Payment Summaries
- Fixed Assets
ASIC Registered Agent
Human Resources (HR) Intermediary
- Access advice from qualified HR specialists
- Ensure compliance with FAIR WORK Act 2009
- Including onsite help to manage your office
- Financial Health Checks
- Business systems review/re-design
- KPI Analysis
- Software review/selection/set-up/training